The Beacon City School District Wellness Committee is committed to promoting health where we live, learn, work and play.
The goals of the wellness committee are to develop, communicate and support optimal health and wellness through recommended policies and practices including but not limited to:
1) Developmentally Appropriate Nutrition Education
2) Increased Opportunities for Physical Activity
3) Access to Quality, Nutritious Foods
4) Policy and Environmental Change
5) Prevention and Management of Chronic Disease