Dignity for All Students Act (DASA)
Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) Complaint Procedures:
1. If you are a student, the parent/guardian of a student, a volunteer or visitor, and wish to report an incident of alleged bullying,please complete the District DASA Incident Reporting Form in the link provided according to the following steps.
2. Complete the District DASA Complaint Form. Submit to your building DASA Coordinator (Building Principal) to begin investigations.
3. If complaint is unresolved to your satisfaction, submit to District Dignity Act Coordinator, Erik Wright, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Student Support, for investigation.
4. If complaint is still unresolved to your satisfaction, submit to Superintendent for appeal.
5. The final appeal process is to the Board of Education.
The List of Dignity Act Coordinators is as follows:
Beacon High School: Mrs. Elisa Soto, Principal, 838-6900 x3003 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rombout Middle School: Mr. Brian Soltish, Principal, 838-6900 x4131 email@example.com
Sargent School: Mr. Brian Archer, Principal,838-6900 x4501 firstname.lastname@example.org
J. V. Forrestal School: Ms. Crystal Sessoms, Principal,838-6900 x5601 email@example.com
South Avenue School: Mrs. Laura Cahill, Principal, 838-6900 x5301 firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenham School: Mrs. Cassandra Orser, Principal, 838-6900 x5001 email@example.com