Tutor My Success- Tutoring program located in Dutchess County.
Homework Helper- Homework helper for all grades.
Quiz Hub- Educational Quiz Games
Grinnell Public Library - Homework help at Grinnell Public Library, located in Wappingers Falls.
The transition from elementary school to middle school can be scary for some students. The worries you may have are normal. Remember that the middle school years are an exciting time! Here are some helpful hints for students transitioning to middle school:
- Stay organized- Use the planner given to you! Keep your locker and backpack clean and organized.
- Do your homework- Keep track of your homework assignments by writing them down in your planner. Schedule your time wisely and get in a homework routine!
- Get involved in extra-curricular activities- Find out about the clubs, sports, and other extra-curricular activities we have.
- Stay healthy- Get a good night's sleep and eat balanced meals throughout the day.
- Talk to your teachers- Your teachers are there to help you. Ask questions if you have them. Your guidance counselor, as well as other school staff, are also always available to talk if you have questions or concerns.
Cyberbullying is bullying that takes place over digital devices such as cell phones, computers, and tablets. Cyberbullying includes sending, posting, or sharing negative, harmful, false, or mean information about someone else. Here are some tips to remember when it comes to cyberbullying:
- Don't respond to the bully
- Don't retaliate- Getting back at a bully turns you into one. Help avoid a cycle of aggression.
- Talk to a trusted adult- Talk to your parents, your guidance counselor, a teacher, or another trusted adult. They know how to help.
- Be civil- Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- Don't be a bully- How would you feel if someone treated your unkindly? Think about how another person might feel if you bully them.