TODAY IS March 20th -IT IS a “B” DAY
- Due to the pending weather, the Sports Business trip to Metlife Stadium on Wednesday 3/21 will be canceled. See Mr. Sabatelle for your refund.
- Wednesday, March 21st is World Down Syndrome Awareness Day. This is a day that awareness is raised by wearing BRIGHT SOCKS. The event is a simple one. Wear BRIGHT colored or CRAZY Socks on Wednesday!
- Mrs. MacEwan will be after school on Thursday at the TOR desk to collect prom packets and payment.
- The PBIS March drawing for a $25 Gift Card will be held this Friday. If you have not been referred to the AP’s office this month you will be automatically entered. Show Beacon P.R.I.D.E and Good Luck!!!
- Attention Seniors….the community foundation deadline for scholarship applications is April 1st. Get on this asap, there are a ton of wonderful opportunities!!
- March Madness update- Right now the Sophomores are winning with only 5 referrals for the month. It is not too late. Keep your class numbers low to win a grade ice cream social.
Have you gotten the Shoparoo App yet? It is the easiest way to help out BHS earn $$