Thursday April 27, 2017
- There will be a mandatory meeting for any girls interested in playing varsity girls basketball next year TODAY April 27th at 2:15 in B225. Please make sure you attend
- There will be a Creative Writing Club Meeting TODAY after school in B126
- As well as a SADD meeting TODAY at 2:15 pm in the community room
- April is Autism Awareness month. NHS is offering autism awareness items to purchase during lunch periods until Friday. Also, get your Autism Puzzle Piece on display by the art gallery. The money we raise will be donated at the Hudson Valley Autism Society on Sunday April 30.
- Attention Seniors: Are you planning on attending college? It doesn’t matter where you are going, there is scholarship $ to be had. Go to guidance and pick up any and all applications! This scholarship $ can help you with books, tuition or other expenses. Get to guidance NOW and get to it!!
- Applications for the Beacon Teachers Association Scholarship are available in guidance. There are three $1000 scholarships available so don't delay!
- Attention all students! Please be sure to attend Beacon High School's 9th Annual College Fair TONIGHT April 27th at 6:30pm in the BHS gym. Many colleges, universities, trade schools and military representatives will be available to speak to you about their programs. PLEASE ATTEND!
- The Cape driving program will be here on May 2nd. If you have or are planning on getting a driver's license, you need to attend this class. Even if you do not have a car yet, be ahead of the game and go to the class! It is an hour out of your night and you must be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- There will be a JOSTENS representative here on Thursday May 11th to take final cap and gown orders.