It is September 18th and it is a B day
- The JV girls tennis team won its first match in quite some time yesterday defeating Eastchester 6-1. Victors were:
2nd singles Sara Kramer 8-3
3rd Singles Brianna Moleano 8-4
1st doubles Tamar Adams/Kailey Mesorano 8-5
2nd doubles Lena Ahmed/ Ari Carmona 8-1
3rd doubles Alexia Segarra/ Mia Osuba 8-0
4th doubles Hannah Smith/ Amelia Sanker
- The Homecoming court nominations are open. Please log in to the Google classroom using code 7s8u6y. You must use your Beacon email.
Lots going on today at BHS:
- The Math club will be meeting TODAY in Room C232 after school.
- There is a mandatory orientation TONIGHT in the LGI at 6pm for all who have signed up for the Fall drivers ed session. If you are still interested please turn your form in ASAP. They can be found on the website or at the kiosk.
- TODAY BHS is sponsoring lunchtime concerts in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month. Christine Dominguez is a multi-platinum songwriter, vocalist and producer from Newburgh. She's bringing her band and will perform followed by a Q & A sessions for each of the lunch periods in the theater. She's the real deal so come and check her out.
- The Science Club will meet on TODAY September 18th at 2:20pm in C141. All returning members and new members are encouraged to attend.
- Attention Class of 2022!!! There will be a sophomore class meeting TODAY at 2:15 pm in guidance. We will be discussing spirit week. Your participation is needed! All class officers must attend all other sophomores are encouraged to attend.
- The class of 2021 will meet TODAY after school in the main office.
- The Green Teen Program is now hiring for our Fall Crew. Applications can be picked up and returned to the guidance office by the end of the day TOMORROW September 19th.
- Senior class meeting- Class of 2020 will be Sept 19th TOMORROW in C150!
- The Chess Club will meet on TOMORROW in room C230 after school.
- If you enjoy coding or want to learn more about it, Join us for the first Girls Who Code meeting of the year. We will be meeting TOMORROW at 2:30 in room 231C. If you can't make it or would like more information, please see Mrs Vakirtzis or Mrs Hawks.
- There will be a recycling pick up after school on Friday.
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Bring registration form and payment to Orientation!
Mandatory Drivers Ed Orientation September 18, 2019
Fall session running September 23rd-January 31st
Lectures: Monday 5:30-7:00
Driving: Monday 2:00-3:30 or 3:30-5:00
Please bring in form and payment to the main office asap. Deadline is Sept 13th!