• Transcript/Records Requests

    You may request your transcripts and/or school records in one of two ways. However, it must always be in writing:

    • Request in an email to wyskida.h@beaconk12.org and birnbaum.w@beaconk12.org (if one is out the other will still have the request, so it's done quickly)
    • OR Print and complete the Transcript Request Form and then fax it to 845-234-4059 
      • Please always include where it's going via email address or a postal address as well as your graduation year if it's not current.  

    Transcript/Records Requests from DCC

    All students who take DCC courses must submit a Transcript Request to DCC requesting it be sent to the college they plan to attend. When ordering your transcript to be sent to other institutions, please make sure you click on the box that says, “Hold until posting of current term grades for courses taken in high school”? This will ensure that a blank transcript isn’t sent.


    Please send your request in writing to:


    OR send the form below via fax 845-234-4059

    Diploma Request Form