• Transcript/Records Requests - 

    Please send your request in writing to:



    send the form below via fax 845-234-4059

    Transcript Request Form


    Transcript/Records Requests - DCC

    All students who took DCC courses must order a transcript from DCC to be sent to the college that they plan to attend. When ordering your transcript to be sent to other institutions, please make sure you click on the box that says, “Hold until posting of current term grades for courses taken in high school”? This will ensure that a blank transcript isn’t sent.  Please see link below. 

    Transcript Request Link


    Diplomas - 

    Please send request in writing to:


    OR send the form below via fax 845-234-4059

    Diploma Request Form