Mary Timm, Registrar
Phone: 845-838-6900 x2002
Student Change of Information:
Any change of address, emergency contact or guardianship/custody change MUST be reported to the District Registrar at the District's Office.
Two new proofs of residency AND a change of information form MUST be presented to the District Registrar in order to have your address on file changed.
What You Need to know
- All children need to be 5 years old on or before December 1st, 2023 to register for kindergarten.
- The registrar will EMAIL you regarding your registration.
- Please have all forms uploaded or printed and ready to go before registering.
- Please wait for the Registrar to contact you about your registration once completed.
TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR: CLICK HERE
PARA INSCRIBIRSE EN EL CURSO ESCOLAR 2023-2024: HAGA CLIC AQUÍ
The following link is not to be used for PreK or Kindergarten for the 23-24 school year.
ONE PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- Original Birth Certificate (with seal of authenticity)
TWO PROOFS OF RESIDENCY
- Proof of Ownership of House, Condo or Townhome
- Copy of Residential Lease/Rental Agreement
- Property or School Tax Bill
- A Sworn or Unsworn Statement by a Third Party Landlord, Owner or Tenant from whom the Parent Leases or Shares Property
- Pay Stub
- Income Tax Forms
- Utility, Insurance, or Other Bills
- Member Documents based upon Residency (Library Card)
- Voter Registration Documents
- Official Driver's Licence, Learner's Permit or Non-Driver ID
- State or other Government Issued Identification
- Documents issued by Federal, State, or Local Agencies
- Evidence of Custody
*If other documentation is provided, the Residency Officer will review.
IMMUNIZATION RECORDS/LAST PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- According to New York State Law and the District Policy, Immunization Records should be provided. Also, New York State Education Law requires a Health Certificate to be Furnished for each Student upon Entrance.
CUSTODY PAPERS (IF APPLICABLE)
- In Case of Divorce, Separation, or Legal Guardianship, Please Provide Court Documents Concerning Custody of Child Signed by a Judge (as well as any Restraining Orders Currently in Effect). If no such Court Documents Exist, Please Request and Complete the Affidavit of Legal Guardianship or Custody/Control Forms.
REPORT CARD/OTHER SCHOOL RECORDS
- If the child is transferring from another school district, the last report card and/or previous school records should be provided.
-If the child has an IEP, a copy should be provided.