WELCOME TO OUR REGISTRATION PAGE
We are pleased to welcome you to the Beacon City School District. You will find all our teachers, principals and other staff members helpful and eager to provide your child with the best possible education.
Welcome to our brand NEW online registration process. We hope this makes the registration process a bit easier for you as your child enters the Beacon City School District.
Choose a link below to Register your child(s) for the THE CURRENT 2020-2021 School year. (Next year, 21-22 REGISTRATION COMING SOON)
(The link will take you to the FIRST STEP of the registration process. You will CREATE an ACCOUNT and then follow the remaining steps.)
*** Please make sure you select your zoned home school on your online application. If you are interested in selecting one of our CBO based schools (Community Based Organization) you will then let the registrar know at your scheduled in person appointment.
ENGLISH - https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=22920&culture=en&TriggerAutoLogOut=15
******UPDATE***** Since the BCSD is closed we will not have ANY in person appts until further notice. With our new online system we can see who registers and at what time and date. First come, first serve still applies. The registrar will be in touch as soon as in person appointments can commense.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION*
ONE PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- Original Birth Certificate (with seal of authenticity)
TWO PROOFS OF RESIDENCY
- Proof of Ownership of House, Condo or Townhome
- Copy of Residential Lease/Rental Agreement
- Property or School Tax Bill
- A Sworn or Unsworn Statement by a Third Party Landlord, Owner or Tenant from whom the Parent Leases or Shares Property
- Pay Stub
- Income Tax Forms
- Utility, Insurance, or Other Bills
- Member Documents based upon Residency (Library Card)
- Voter Registration Documents
- Official Driver's Licence, Learner's Permit or Non-Driver ID
- State or other Government Issued Identification
- Documents issued by Federal, State, or Local Agencies
- Evidence of Custody
*If other documentation is provided, the Residency Officer will review.
IMMUNIZATION RECORDS/LAST PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- According to New York State Law and the District Policy, Immunization Records should be provided. Also, New York State Education Law requires a Health Certificate to be Furnished for each Student upon Entrance.
CUSTODY PAPERS (IF APPLICABLE)
- In Case of Divorce, Separation, or Legal Guardianship, Please Provide Court Documents Concerning Custody of Child Signed by a Judge (as well as any Restraining Orders Currently in Effect). If no such Court Documents Exist, Please Request and Complete the Affidavit of Legal Guardianship or Custody/Control Forms.
REPORT CARD/OTHER SCHOOL RECORDS
- If the child is transferring from another school district, the last report card and/or previous school records should be provided.
-If the child has an IEP, a copy should be provided.
Mrs. Valerie Warren
Phone: 845-838-6900 x2002
Student Change of Information:
Any change of address, emergency contact or guardianship/custody must be reported to the District Registrar at the District's Office.
Proof of address or any other change MUST be presented in person to the District Registrar before the information can be updated.
You may obtain a Student Change of Information Form from this page or by calling Mrs. Warren at 845-838-6900 x2002.