WELCOME TO OUR REGISTRATION PAGE
We are very excited to begin registration for our Pre-K program for the 2023-24 school year on Wednesday March 22nd. We will be using our online registration process. Children must be 4 or turning 4 on or before December 1st, 2023 to qualify for Pre-K.
We will be utilizing a lottery process to provide the same opportunity for all children in the community. We will accept registrations from March 22nd to April 14th. Parents of the children accepted in the lottery will be notified on or around April 19th. A lottery will be conducted and we will try our best to place your child in their home school. There will be up to 6 classrooms available for Pre-K next year. In addition to the spots available in our district, the Pre-K program also includes 10 additional slots that will be filled by Community Based Organizations (CBO). More information on the CBO’s will follow.
Any questions you have should be directed to Ann Marie Quartironi, Deputy Superintendent - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know of someone in the community who would like to register their child for pre-k but they do not have access to our online registration, please direct them to our district registrar.
*Pre-K will be a FULL DAY this year in all four elementary schools.
The registrar will EMAIL you regarding your registration. Please have all forms uploaded or printed and ready to go before registering.
*Please wait for the Registrar to contact you about your registration once completed.
TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR:CLICK HERE
PARA REGISTRARSE PARA EL AÑO ESCOLAR 2023-2024 HAGA CLIC AQUÍ: CLIC AQUÍ
To enroll for the remaining 2022-2023 School Year (not to be used for PreK or Kindergarten for the 23-24 School year)
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION*
ONE PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- Original Birth Certificate (with seal of authenticity)
TWO PROOFS OF RESIDENCY
- Proof of Ownership of House, Condo or Townhome
- Copy of Residential Lease/Rental Agreement
- Property or School Tax Bill
- A Sworn or Unsworn Statement by a Third Party Landlord, Owner or Tenant from whom the Parent Leases or Shares Property
- Pay Stub
- Income Tax Forms
- Utility, Insurance, or Other Bills
- Member Documents based upon Residency (Library Card)
- Voter Registration Documents
- Official Driver's Licence, Learner's Permit or Non-Driver ID
- State or other Government Issued Identification
- Documents issued by Federal, State, or Local Agencies
- Evidence of Custody
*If other documentation is provided, the Residency Officer will review.
IMMUNIZATION RECORDS/LAST PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- According to New York State Law and the District Policy, Immunization Records should be provided. Also, New York State Education Law requires a Health Certificate to be Furnished for each Student upon Entrance.
CUSTODY PAPERS (IF APPLICABLE)
- In Case of Divorce, Separation, or Legal Guardianship, Please Provide Court Documents Concerning Custody of Child Signed by a Judge (as well as any Restraining Orders Currently in Effect). If no such Court Documents Exist, Please Request and Complete the Affidavit of Legal Guardianship or Custody/Control Forms.
REPORT CARD/OTHER SCHOOL RECORDS
- If the child is transferring from another school district, the last report card and/or previous school records should be provided.
-If the child has an IEP, a copy should be provided.
Mary Timm, Registrar
Phone: 845-838-6900 x2002
Student Change of Information:
Any change of address, emergency contact or guardianship/custody change MUST be reported to the District Registrar at the District's Office.
Two new proofs of residency AND a change of information form MUST be presented to the District Registrar in order to have your address on file changed.