Welcome to the Beacon City School District Personnel page. On this page, you will find employment opportunities for Certificated (Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Home Instructors, and Teaching Assistants) and Civil Service positions (Aides, Bus Drivers, Food Services, Monitors, Nurses, and Security) as they become available.
To apply to be a Substitute Teacher for the BCSD, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NYS Certified or enrolled in an accredited program with 12 months or less near completion;
- Complete the Instructional application (see link on the employment opportunities page); and
- Have Fingerprint clearance.
Human Resources Staff
Mrs. Connie Murphy
(845) 838-6900, Ext. 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Carmen Pagan-Colon
Benefits Administration & Civil Service Staff
(845) 838-6900 Ext. 2025 email@example.com