• Request for Transportation to a Non-Public School

    • New York State Law requires that a written request (see Application for Private/Parochial Transportation Form) be made EACH YEAR for transportation to a non-public school
    • The parent or legal guardian must submit this request to the school district registrar office prior to April 1st of the upcoming school year.
    • An exception may be made when families move into the district later than April 1st, in which case the request should be made within 30 days after establishing residency within the district.
    • Transportation may be provided by law for a distance of 15 miles.