If your HIGH SCHOOL student qualifies for Free or Reduced Priced meals for the 2022-2023 school year and you received a notification from the BCSD office, they may also qualify for EXAM FEE WAIVERS, COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE WAIVERS and other fees waivers through BHS Guidance office.

    If you filled out an online application for Free/Reduced Priced meals you check "yes" to the consent to release information to Guidance departments for eligibility for exam fee waivers.

    Please fill out ONE form per High School Student.

    This form MUST BE COMPLETED and submitted by a Parent or Guardian, not a student.

    If you have yet not applied for Free & Reduced meals, you can do so here: https://www.myschoolapps.com/


    Consent to Release form


    Consent to release form New 2022-2023

    Nondiscrimination Statement:  This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly. 


    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.


    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.


    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:


                    1     mail:
                           U.S. Department of Agriculture
                           Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                           1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                           Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

                    2     fax:

                           (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

                    3     email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.