WELCOME TO OUR REGISTRATION PAGE
We are pleased to welcome you to the Beacon City School District. You will find all our teachers, principals and other staff members helpful and eager to provide your child with the best possible education.
Welcome to our brand NEW online registration process. We hope this makes the registration process a bit easier for you as your child enters the Beacon City School District.
Choose a link below to Register your child(s) for the upcoming
PRE-Kindergarten program Fall 2021-2022 School Year.
ENGLISH- Click Here!
EN ESPANOL- Click Here!
*Please wait for the Registrar to contact you about your registration once completed.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FALL 2021-2022 Coming Soon....
Choose a link below to Register your child(s) for the CURRENT 2020-2021 School Year.
ENGLISH - https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=22920&culture=en&TriggerAutoLogOut=15
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION*
ONE PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- Original Birth Certificate (with seal of authenticity)
TWO PROOFS OF RESIDENCY
- Proof of Ownership of House, Condo or Townhome
- Copy of Residential Lease/Rental Agreement
- Property or School Tax Bill
- A Sworn or Unsworn Statement by a Third Party Landlord, Owner or Tenant from whom the Parent Leases or Shares Property
- Pay Stub
- Income Tax Forms
- Utility, Insurance, or Other Bills
- Member Documents based upon Residency (Library Card)
- Voter Registration Documents
- Official Driver's Licence, Learner's Permit or Non-Driver ID
- State or other Government Issued Identification
- Documents issued by Federal, State, or Local Agencies
- Evidence of Custody
*If other documentation is provided, the Residency Officer will review.
IMMUNIZATION RECORDS/LAST PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- According to New York State Law and the District Policy, Immunization Records should be provided. Also, New York State Education Law requires a Health Certificate to be Furnished for each Student upon Entrance.
CUSTODY PAPERS (IF APPLICABLE)
- In Case of Divorce, Separation, or Legal Guardianship, Please Provide Court Documents Concerning Custody of Child Signed by a Judge (as well as any Restraining Orders Currently in Effect). If no such Court Documents Exist, Please Request and Complete the Affidavit of Legal Guardianship or Custody/Control Forms.
REPORT CARD/OTHER SCHOOL RECORDS
- If the child is transferring from another school district, the last report card and/or previous school records should be provided.
-If the child has an IEP, a copy should be provided.
Mrs. Valerie Warren
Phone: 845-838-6900 x2002
Student Change of Information:
Any change of address, emergency contact or guardianship/custody change MUST be reported to the District Registrar at the District's Office.
Two new proofs of residency AND a change of information form MUST be presented to the District Registrar in order to have your address on file changed.